rawLight’s blog is an informative lifestyle, and candle blog dedicated to bringing you the latest tips and tricks and personal notes when it comes to all aspects of your store, next event and home life. Writers and guest bloggers are welcome to contribute to our site alongside our full-time professional writers.
We are always looking for talented writers and gladly accept guest posts from bloggers. Writing for our site allows you to share your knowledge with our fast-growing community by exchange experience and tips. If you have any questions about writing for us, please feel free to contact us! We love receiving feedback and want to find ways to work with you that benefit us both. If you are interested to write for rawLight, please follow the guidelines below.
- For guest posts, a short biography with full name + photo (optional) will let people know who you are.
- You can also send in 3 topics for us to approve prior to sending a content copy. Also links to other published blogs online is a plus.
- Provided articles should strictly be in proper English, having a minimum of 500 words.
- Make sure article content is 100% ORIGINAL.
Note: Although we are sure that you are an excellent writer, we may make minor changes to your article if we find them necessary. Do not worry – you will be notified of any huge changes before we publish!
Rules & Guidelines:
Unfortunately, there are always rules and guidelines. These are just the basics:
- The submitted post should not be reproduced anywhere else on the web including your own blog.
- Duplicate content will not be entertained at all.
- If your content is found on another site, we have posted it on ours, we reserve the right to remove your article and blacklist you from future postings.
- Any images used in the post should be relevant and if images used is not your own, please include the credits of the source.
Get your name and your blog on the rawLight blog and our social media channels will support your rawLight Guest Posts – we have a steady growing reach on Instagram and Facebook. Be part of the rawLight family and represent Australia’s best candle brand.
If you want to get involved or find out more, please don’t hesitate to complete your details below.
We are looking forward to reading your amazing works!
The rawLight Team